Markers can have tags.
Tags are a great way to sort and filter markers because unlike groups, markers can have multiple tags.
Start writing in the tag input to add a tag. If the tag already exists, you can select it. If it doesn't exist yet, you can create a new tag.
Tags can be used in two different ways:
- Overlay — Turn on the Tags overlay to let users filter markers by tags.
- Modals — Turn on tags in modals to display tags in modals.
New: Tag Matching
When visitors filter your markers by tags, you now choose how markers are matched:
- All Tags — Show markers that have all selected tags.
- Any Tag — Show markers that have at least one selected tag.
Here’s a quick video demonstrating the new tag matching options:
- A markers tags can be re-ordered by dragging and dropping tags.
- You can re-order tags in the overlay by going to Customize -> Overlays -> Tag Options and look for the Order option. Then drag and drop tags in your preferred order.
- If you have no tags, the Tags overlay will not display.